Previous Chapter Back to Content & Review of this story Next Chapter Display the whole story in new window (text only) Previous Story Back to List of Newest Stories Next Story Back to BDSM Library Home

Review This Story || Author: Fire-Bird

Invite for Discipline

Chapter 4 Girls Locker Room

From: PC_Corrigan [kiwi.pvc@pobox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 12:26 PM
To: webmaster@bdsmlibrary.com
Subject: Invite for Discipline - Chapter 04 "Girls Locker Room."

Invite for Discipline
by Fire-Bird.

Chapter 04 "Girls Locker Room."

Sunny arrived with ten minutes to spare. The locker room was deserted. She
lay her bag on one of the benches and sat down. She felt so tired. She had
hardly any sleep over the last few days. She looked at her watch as the
time got closer to 4pm.

For a brief period Sunny considered just running away. But the more she
thought about it, the more guilty she felt about leaving her parents. She
didn't want them to suffer the shame and humiliation she was going through.

Another look at the clock reminded Sunny she has less than two minutes to
prepare. She quickly removed her clothes and put on the blindfold. She was
glad she didn't have to wear the handcuffs anymore. She knelt in the middle
of the locker room with her knees spread. There she waited.

In less than a minute she heard footsteps, heavy footsteps.
_______________________________

Sunny could barely walk. She had large bruises all over her thighs and legs.
She couldn't bare to touch her breasts. Even though the session only took
a couple of hours, it felt like days. Sunny managed to make it home for
dinner at 7pm. Her parents were asking her why she looked so tired but
Sunny just made up another lie.

She ate her soup slowly enjoying the sweet taste of tomato. It got rid of
the cum taste that was inside her cheeks. After eating Sunny went to bed
and slept the whole night. She woke up very sore. A hot shower helped but
she really needed some time out from the sessions.

Getting dressed was probably the hardest bit. Sunny gasped and moaned as
she put on her underwear and clothes, only to then remember that she wasn't
allowed to wear any underwear. She went through the torture of removing her
garments and underwear and putting her clothes back on. Her breasts felt so
tender that she'd probably scream if someone accidentally touched them.

A couple of hours later Sunny was in second period. Her class was instructed
to write an essay. Sunny reached for her pencil case and opened it. Inside
were her pens, pencils, and an envelope. She took it out and on the front
it said, "Open now!"
_______________________________

Well, aren't you a little whore?

My friend and I last night really enjoyed fucking you. How are your tits this
morning? Very sore I hope. My friend really enjoyed using the riding crop on
them. However I'm still not happy with how much you screamed and begged. I am
happier that you didn't raise your arms to protect your breasts though. I can
see even a fuck-slut like you can learn a lesson.

Did you prefer the way my friend smelt last night to the janitor? I noticed
you took a quick sniff of his aroma when he was lying down between your legs
and fucking your dirty cunt hole. Have the teeth marks on your tits and neck
gone yet? My friend certainly got carried away.

I suppose you didn't notice how strong my friend's cock was? I'll give you
a hint. It was plastic. Didn't it feel like a real penis shoving into your
hot steamy passage? My friend thought it was so funny when you tried to give
HER a blowjob. You fucking bisexual. You've just fucked a lesbian. She fucked
you hard with a strap-on dildo, and you didn't even notice. I thought it was
so funny when I saw your face deep inside her cunt. Did you like licking up all
her juices. Were they hot and sweet? Did you know how to eat pussy?

Lucky I came a few minutes later, you were desperate to give something a
blowjob. I'm hope my cock didn't hurt your mouth too much especially when
I was fucking into and down your throat.

After the lesbian came a few times she fucked off and I had you all to myself.
Did it feel good to be tied down and made spread-eagle? Your tits and cunt
were just begging me to whip and fuck the shit out of them. How are your
thighs this morning? Are they really painful? I made sure they were last night
as I whipped them. Your face was so funny each time I struck your breasts.
We'll have to see if you can make those faces in the future.

I guess you're wet between the legs again. Did you like the spiky dildo I
shove into your tight wet cunt? I twisted it a few times and you nearly
screamed the place down. I didn't think it was that painful. I might have to
do it again just so you get use to it. What do you think of that whore?

Today I'm going to let you relax, until tonight that is. You are to go
around as normal. I noticed you're not wearing any underwear. Good. You know
what will happen if you don't follow my instructions. Also I don't want you
to go to the girl's toilet or go anywhere that you can touch yourself. I know
you're just dieing to cream yourself but I'm forbidding it.

Just think how much different you life has been this week. On Monday night you
got a good fucking over in the girl's bathroom. Then Tuesday night you fucked
and sucked off the janitor's dirty cock. Last night you ate out a lesbian's
pussy. You're getting a real education now, aren't you whore?!

Lately I've been getting tired of fucking your sweet ass on a hard floor.
So tonight we're going to have a bit of fun in your bedroom. I bet you thought
you were safe at home didn't you slut? Think again. There is no where in the
world that you'll be safe and away from me.

I'll be there around 10pm. I want you to wear the most innocent pretty girly
nightie when you go to bed. You'll turn out your lights and slip into bed.
You'll wear your blindfold as normal and wait for me.

Imagine trying to keep quiet while I'm butt-fucking you while your parents
are sleeping just down the hallway. When I come into the room you're to show
yourself to me.

See you then cunt-slut!
_______________________________

Sunny looked up to see a couple of the boys in her class looking and sniggering
at her. While she was reading the letter she was absent-mindedly rubbing her
sore breasts. Before long everyone knew Sunny was getting hot from reading
a porno story. Sunny avoided her friends and sat by herself.

Later that day after arriving home from school, Sunny had some dinner, did
her homework and watched TV. Her mind kept wandering to the clock to see
what time it was. Eight o'clock came and went, then nine. At quarter to
ten Sunny bid good night to her parents and went upstairs. Her parents came
up a few minutes later talking about marketing the wine in Australia. Their
voices disappeared as they got into bed. It was only when one of her parents
turned out their bedside light that Sunny realised they had left their door
open. Sunny could see that there was still a bedside light on. One of them
must be reading. This would make it extremely difficult for Sunny as she had
to keep absolutely quiet.

With a minute to go Sunny took off her skirt and blouse and threw them onto
a chair. She rummaged through her drawers and found a very innocent skimpy
nightie. Last night she wore this she was only twelve. She put it on, turned
out the light and slipped into bed. She placed the blind-fold over her eyes
and waited.

Only a couple of minutes later the door to Sunny's room opened. She heard
it bump into her side dresser. Sunny followed the letter's instructions and
pulled the bed-covers down. She then lifted her nightie from the bottom to
expose her pussy and tits.

She cringed. She never heard him enter the house. Then it dawned on her,
it might not be him at all. It could be her Mum or Dad just checking on her.
Instead of seeing if she was sleeping they're seeing their daughter lying
in bed with a blindfold on exposing her body for all to see.

Instinctively she went to pull the covers back up, but then stopped. She
didn't want to piss this guy off. He was already torturing and raping her.
What would stop him ruining her life too.

Sunny noticed a musky smell near her. She knew it was him. Only his cock
had that scent. She put her arms by her side and opened her mouth. After
a second a cock entered. Sunny knew it was him and tried to give him the
best blowjob she could muster.